For your final part of each day of Art Camp, I would encourage you to spend a few minutes reflecting on your day.
As always, here are some simple questions to ask out loud, or in your journals:
- What was your favourite thing you did today?
- What are you proud of?
- What did you find difficult?
- What was the nicest material to work with?
- What would you like to work on another day?
Here are some more fun journal prompts to draw or write around –
- Imagine you are on safari in the African Savannah, the sun is hot, and you see an animal through the sparse trees… what do you see? How does you feel?
- What is your favourite African Animal? Can you describe it? Why do you like it so much?
- You are an African animal – write about your day – where do you go? what do you see and do?
Have fun, feel free to share your pages… see you tomorrow where we will be taking it easy for a chilled out day in Australia…