In this unprecedented and challenging time, it is difficult for us to offer definite dates for our upcoming activities. Therefore, we are offering the option of buying transferable credits for any of our services. This means you can buy credits that can be used to book any of our sessions or activities in the future. Those who have bought credits will be given priority booking on all of our sessions.
Buying credit means that:
– you have priority booking on all of our activities for the next 9 months
– you have the flexibility to book anything we offer in the future
– you could gift these credits to other people who may benefit from our activities
– you are supporting us as a small business in a difficult time, which also means…
– you are supporting your local community and economy
We are offering the credits in £5 increments, so for example, if you add four credits to your basket, you will be paying £20, and will therefore have £20 of credit to use in the future.
As a thank you for your loyalty and faith in us during this difficult time, we will give you £5 of free credit for every £25 purchased, and we will be donating 10% of every credit purchase to our local food bank or other local community/charity in need during this crisis.